Transformers 2011




All out for this week...my challenging task tonite...75pcs vanilla/orange/chocolate cuppies with Transformer theme...memang dark moon aku mlm td...huargh...huargh....so sleepy....Thanks for my dear son Hafiy coz teman mama mlm tadi till 1 pagi.....Actually, I’m not familiar with all the cartoon character..and I keep asking my son Fahim..Abg..kalau yg ni apa namanye...?character ini jahat ke baik...he he he....and he said, mama..semua EI tu gambar Optimus Prime..yg ini yg baik....dalam banyak gambar tu ade jugak aku selit Decepticons..Thanks Nadiah for giving me 2nd time to make your son’s happy on his Birthday (aku harap dia happy la.....) Previously his brother, with BEN 10 theme.Hope all Nuqman Faris’s frens will enjoy eating the cupcakes....Happy Birthday from Cuppiesholic!